When you pre-save or add a release to your library via a smartlink we will first need you to sign in to your account on Spotify, Deezer or Apple Music.
We of course understand that you may have concerns having your account constantly connected to any third party APP.
If at any time you do not want to use our service any more you can always disconnect your profile from any of the platforms. Please note: If you do disconnect your account we will not be able to complete any pre-save campaigns that you have signed up for.
DISCONNECT SPOTIFY PROFILE
3. Click on Apps in the menu on the left.
4. You should see a list of approved applications, that your account is currently connected to. Find any of our Soundplate APPS and click on "REVOKE ACCESS".
5. Done! Soundplate no longer has any access to your Spotify account.
DISCONNECT DEEZER PROFILE
1. Login to your Deezer account.
2. Go to "Account Settings".
3. Click on "My Apps". Find any of our Soundplate APPs and click on "Delete this app".
4. Done! Soundplate no longer has any access to your Deezer account.
DISCONNECT APPLE MUSIC PROFILE
1. Open the iTunes App.
2. Go to Account -> View My Account.
3. Look for "Account Access". Click on "manage".
4. Look for any of our Soundplate APPs and click "Sign Out".
5. Done! Soundplate no longer has any access to your Apple account.
If I stay connected, will you make me follow any playlists and/or artists without me knowing?
NO! We will never make you follow any profile or playlist, like/save/favorite music or take any other action without your knowledge and permission!
If I stay connected, will you extract any other data from my profile without warning me first?
NO! We will never extract and store any data without your permission.
Will I be able to use your service again if I disconnect my profile?
Of course! But you will have to authorize your account and grant permissions to our Spotify, Deezer or Apple APP again. This happens before you add or pre-save music.